Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Metamorphosis


I am damn busy these days, so could not write a single word in my blog. As I have joined a secondary school I could not manage time to wander on my thoughts on dental story. Teaching requires a lot of homework besides punctuality, patience, and so on.

My second canine has also come down, now only alignment is left.


More than 3 dentists in Delhi suggested me not to undergo any treatment saying that I might lose four teeth. It becomes possible for my dentist Dr Puneet Batra only who puts strenuous efforts on it. I had passed painful moments while he applied methods to pull down my left canine. I was busy in my new job, so I got little time to think on it.

Visiting a dentist is a nuisance to some people who do not know ABC of dental health. As I live at a small town, I faced so many questions.

It is quite strenuous to travel Delhi frequently for the lower middle class people like me. Even as North east is a remote region of the country there are so many hurdles to get the train ticket. When the airfare is low I visit by air, otherwise by train.

11 comments:

Pankaj Jaiswal said...

Hi, i see, you have moved on.

I too had a long and painful dental procedure in GHY just recently. Am back to work after 2 months. --- Pankaj Jaiswal

gwl said...

It's an good treatment.......
beauty correction..
good post....
http://www.giftwithlove.com

picture said...

ofcourse...

picturebite.com

bwl said...

wow….
bangalorewithlove.com

Shanky Jindal said...

Liked the blog....
http://www.gujaratonnet.com

sp punjab said...

This is really interesting…
saadepunjab.com

srujana said...

Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com, Everyone can win by answering simple questions. Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.

srujana said...

Win Exciting and Cool Prizes Everyday @ www.2vin.com, Everyone can win by answering simple questions. Earn points for referring your friends and exchange your points for cool gifts.

Learn Digital Marketing said...

Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic. Keep posting and keep this forum a great place to learn things.

GST Courses said...

Blogging is that the new poetry. I notice it terrific and wonderful in some ways.

Narayan karki said...

Get Free Backlinks and Publish your article at my blog 100% free. click the link below and write your article write your blog and website and business link at description section and get your article at guideassam,com for free.

Publidh your bussiness Article and get backlinks